Due to unforeseen circumstances we have had to put back the release date for The People’s Republic of Absurdia – but only til next Weds (29th June, 2016). Hopefully we’ll all still be European then.
In the meantime, here’s a little taster of another of our writers – Mr Terrance Gonzo, activist and author of forthcoming SFB book – RAT.
– So how was it?
– Great, yeah.
– You don’t seem too sure.
– Nah nah, it was fine.
– I mean, she’s a Christian who doesn’t drink and thinks we have no culture in Britain. But apart from that its great.
– Another one of them.
– Yeah, another one of them.
– I mean do we even have room on the ledger. Think we’ve had every permeatation by now.
The following week…
– How is it?
– Great. I mean, he ex boyfriend’s come on half our dates so far so it’s been nice to get to know him.
In the kitchen…
– Just chuck it away of you’re not gonna use it.
– Well I probably won’t use it. It’s just in case. I don’t wanna throw it out when I might want it later.
– But if you do that it’ll just sit there. And if people keep doing that the fridge turns into a kind of holding bay for the bin.